Introductory Course - 1 Week - 6 Lessons
starts 1st day of every month
This certificated course is run by E-gurukul.net in conjunction with the Vedic Mathematics Academy.
Description: An introduction to Vedic Maths, with history, background etc. Starts with elementary arithmetic and covers addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, digit sums.
Next scheduled course starts: 1st November 2017.
Mode: 100 % Online - Self paced - Enrol and study from any part of the globe. No prerequisites - anyone can join. 6 Video Lessons with online Test.
Course created by Kenneth Williams.
Any queries can be sent to email@example.com
1. HOLISTIC MATHS. Course overview, history of our number system. 10-point circle, completing 10s, addition. Mental addition from left to right.
2. COMPLETING THE WHOLE. Early history of VM. Looking for 10s in addition, including adding columns. Using addition and subtraction together.
3. DOUBLING AND HALVING. Number splitting: doubling and repeated doubling. Halving and repeated halving.
4. CREATIVE MATHS. Improvising and extending the multiplication tables. Multiplying and Dividing by 5, 50, 25.
5. A MAGIC NUMBER. Digit sums, 9-point circle, casting out nines. Digit sum puzzles and divisibility by 3,9,6,15.
6. CHECKING IT OUT. Checking with digit sums. Checking with first and last figures. The Vedic Square.