The course is run by E-gurukul.net in conjunction with the Vedic Mathematics Academy.
Description: This course follows on from the Introductory Course developing that material and extending to other areas of mathematics. Note, if you wish to do the Teacher Training Course at some point do not take this course as this material is mainly contained there.
You can enrol in the next course (cost $75) in which you have:
- a trainer to answer questions,
- regular tests,
- discussion forums
- a certificate for those who pass.
Next scheduled course starts: 6th February 2017 - 5 week course.
Mode: 100 % Online - Self paced - Enrol and study from any part of the globe. No prerequisites - anyone can join. 20 Video Lessons with online Tests and Forum discussions.
Course created by Kenneth Williams.
Conducted by Dr Arvind Prasad.
CLICK HERE to complete
the online application.
Any queries can be sent to email@example.com
17. Special and general methods in the Vedic system
Some special multiplication devices
18. Dividing by 9, 8, 11 etc.
19. The Sutras. Calculating areas.
Temperature conversions. Spotting the obvious
20. Bar Numbers
Converting. Use in the 4 operations. A special case
21. General multiplication
Extending the Vertically and Crosswise method
22. Squares and roots
Squaring 2-figure numbers and binomials, Square root of a perfect square
Triple notation and addition, Rotations with triples
24. General squaring The duplex
Squaring numbers of any size, Algebraic squaring
25. Straight division
How to choose your remainder, Decimalizing the remainder
26. Extending straight division to 3-figure divisors
Negative flag digits, Changing the numbers, Two figures or more on the flag
27. Multiplying numbers near high bases
Squaring near a base, Multiplying numbers near different bases
28. Equation of a line through two given points
Equation of a line through a given point and parallel or perpendicular to a given line
29. Finding square roots of numbers – the general method
30. Solving quadratic equations by two methods
Comparison of some Vedic and conventional methods
31. Recurring decimals, from left to right and from right to left
32. An easy kind of multiplication and special numbers
Their application in making recurring decimals easier
33. Divisibility, the osculation process
34. Triple subtraction and applications
35. Calculating from left to right
36. Combining calculations from the left
Sanskrit and pi